A Little More About You
About My Application
- I confirm I have the right to work in the country where this position is based
- I confirm that my details are complete and correct
Job Title:Travel Sales Consultant Job Reference:NO341835TorTSAv3 Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada Earnings:
At Quark Expeditions, we have an exciting opportunity for a passionate sales driven professional! Someone who is driven, demonstrates the art of selling, a true hunter, a go-getter.
The Travel Sales Consultant demonstrates all the competencies and behaviors associated with a high performing sales culture.
The incumbent would be responsible for prospecting for new business, upselling and cross-selling within our existing database of past and current customers delivering results against a quota/target. This role provides focused support to the outside sales teams and directs marketing efforts with more leads, closed deals and increase revenue. Your achievements are directly linked to Quark Expeditions® top-line growth. This role works closely with the Global Customer Services team and provides exceptional customer service.
Location: Toronto ON.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for monthly sales targets while driving exceptional customer service KPI’s.
- Connect with prospective travelers and customers via phone, email, live chat, and others.
- Qualifying and disqualifying inbound leads in a high-volume environment using calls, emails, salesforce, and live chat.
- Responsible for converting sales leads and opportunities; upsell and cross- sell available product.
- Offer and sell all ancillary product, e.g. Pre/post, flights and insurance. Manage relationships: connect, convert, customize, and retain
- Outbound Relationship calling to travel agents and other prospect lists.
- Listen and ask the right questions to discover the needs of each individual traveller.
- Always perform with the aspiration to providing a trip of a lifetime and excellent customer service.
- Answer customer post sales enquiries via phone and live chat outside of the client services business hours.
- Follow and accurately execute the established Sales framework.
- Maintain high scoring on call observation/scoring sheet.
- Maintain detailed and accurate notes in the Salesforce CRM for successful transition to the Client Service team.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum of 3-year front-line sales experience within travel industry preferred.
- Experience selling adventure or polar expeditions is a definite asset.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve or exceed monthly sales targets.
- Prior Customer Support and/or Customer Success experience.
- Ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. German or French is considered a definite asset.
- Comfortable with MS Office.
- Experience of different reservation systems and CRM/ Sales Force preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, confident, and a self-starter.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in and with a team.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays as required to support the needs of customers.
Are you a self-starter, driven by exceeding quotas, ensuring your customers receive the best possible experience, you have a keen interest in the Polar regions or adventure travel? If this, is you, we'd love to hear from you! Apply online with your CV.