A Little More About You
About My Application
- I confirm I have the right to work in the country where this position is based
- I confirm that my details are complete and correct
Job Title:Client Experience Advisor Job Reference:NO341724TorPTCEAv3 Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada Earnings:
Quark Expeditions® is the world leader in polar adventure travel. Since 1991, Quark has been establishing a tradition of firsts in polar travel: as the first to transit the Northeast Passage with adventure travelers; the first to take travelers to the far side of Antarctica; and the first to circumnavigate the Antarctic continent with guests. Quark is recognized for its diverse fleet of passenger vessels and offers the widest variety of polar itineraries of any other adventure company.
The Travel Client Experience Advisor will be responsible for all services, enquiries, documentations, follow ups post deposit/confirmation as well as responsible to drive and support ancillary sales and sales for a selection of identified key accounts. The incumbent will work very closely with the Global Polar Travel Advisors.
What you will be doing:
- Answering customer inquiries regarding payment, service, and general client queries via email, phone & live chat post deposit payment and/or confirmation of booking.
- Listen and ask the right questions to discover the needs of each individual traveller.
- Always perform with the aspiration to providing a trip of a lifetime and excellent customer service.
- Responsible of the fulfillment and follow up of B2B and Web bookings.
- Update customer information in the CRM/Softrip during and after each client touch point.
- Follow up with clients post sale to use the opportunity to upsell or offer ancillary product.
- Booking extra services and special requests, ensuring onboard and ground teams are aware.
- Handling all client’s requests for changes or cancellations regarding any services on their booking.
- Liaising with suppliers for pre/post, flights and insurance needs of the passenger.
- Responsible for supplier communications to ensure all services are provided as booked.
- Keeping clients informed and updated of all changes to flights and itineraries.
- Processing payments and following up on any outstanding or late payments.
- Follow up on missing details when required in conjunction with the Support Team.
- Responsible for post-sales written and phone communication and ensuring actions with clients.
- Responding to unsatisfied customer complaints post travel.
- Help to co-ordinate and manage any emergency situations.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years of customer experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experiences.
- A love of customer service, sales & travel.
- Exceptional customer service and superior selling skills are essential.
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written plus one additional language preferably Spanish, German is considered an asset.
- Strong problem solving / complaint resolution skills.
- Able to separate themselves in frustrating situations and guide customers to efficient solutions.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Flexible and energetic, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience of different reservation systems and CRM/ Sales Force preferable.
- Knowledgeable with MS Office.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Need to have the natural ability to inspire and be self-motivate.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays as required.
Are you a passionate customer service advisor ensuring you provide the best experience to your customers? Someone who loves coordinating, being on the phone speaking to customers, problem solving, roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes? If this is you, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply online with your CV.