A Little More About You
About My Application
- I confirm I have the right to work in the country where this position is based
- I confirm that my details are complete and correct
Job Title:Digital Manager Job Reference:NO373812TorDM Location:Toronto ON Earnings:
About Quark Expeditions
Quark Expeditions is the world leader in polar adventure travel. Since 1991, Quark has been establishing a tradition of firsts in polar travel: as the first to transit the Northeast Passage with adventure travelers; the first to take travelers to the far side of Antarctica; and the first to circumnavigate the Antarctic continent with guests. Quark Expeditions is recognized for its diverse fleet of passenger vessels and offers the widest variety of polar itineraries of any other adventure company.
Quark Expeditions is part of Travelopia - the world’s largest collection of specialist travel brands. Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, we’re passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our combined businesses are the world’s largest provider of specialist and experiential travel with a range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing, ski holidays and more.
As the Digital Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Quark Expeditions digital portfolio. You will also be work cross-functionally with stakeholders while playing a key role in planning, building and executing digital campaigns and strategies. You will also need an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing KPIs and how to derive actionable insights from them.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and an intense focus on achieving results.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Quark website portfolio.
- Working cross functionally with internal stakeholders to create and publish digital content.
- Ensuring digital content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Assisting the Head of eCommerce in helping to define the online roadmap which will include future digital experiences, fixes, enhancements to existing system(s) and implementing new functionalities / User Experiences.
- Providing support to the eCommerce, Brand, Creative and CRM teams in planning, building and executing digital campaigns and strategies through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging / content briefs and audience identification.
- Monitoring and reporting on digital marketing performance KPIs and making recommendations to optimize results and improve customer experience.
- Staying up to date with evolving tech trends, determining how they impact our business, and recommending if/when we should act.
- Managing outside agencies where applicable.
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience managing websites including eCommerce, content, SEO, analytics, etc.
- Experience evaluating web metrics / traffic, data and analytics (funnel data, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Social Media advertising and email marketing tools.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and an intense focus on achieving results.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and quick turnarounds.
- Ability to adapt to shifting business needs.
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as individually.
- Ability to manage work and budgets with 3rd party agencies.
- Highly analytical with the ability to tell a story with numbers.
Are you a self-starter, someone who takes initiative, creative, want the opportunity to make an impact? If this, is you, we'd love to hear from you! Apply online with your CV.